Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines XOXO


  Happy Late Valentines!! We had a great Valentines week here in the Hull house :)! I hope you all had a fun filled day of love! Our valentines, started off with making cute Valentine cards for family/friends, Camylle's classmates and teachers!

Fish hand prints. These were super easy. Just painted her hand, pressed hand print then added some glitter glue for scales/waves/bubbles, googly eyes and jewel heart nose. I also made some with pink paint.
This was in the inside of the Valentines :). Each one personalized for family and close friends! xoxo

These were her Valentines for school. She painted the heart then I let her color on a piece of paper then cut little hearts to go on top. I folded the tiny heart in half so it was a fun pop up and signed her name.
On the envelope I put little gummy bracelets! What kid doesn't like gummies  or bracelets!?! :) 
This was Camylle's valentines to her teachers. A little plant was perfect for spring time! I bought a super cheap valentines table cloth and cut it perfect to fit around the plant then added some ribbon. Then made a little sign that said " You're so sweet to help me grow!" And I made sure to add some sweet hearts!


    Camylle was so excited about all her crafty valentines and kept saying "Mommy, I made it! Look I made it!!". Adorable :).

  I have been going to MOPS, mother of preschoolers, every other week. It's a great place, where moms get together and fellowship, talk, make crafts and get helpful messages on mommyhood. For valentines, they put on a dinner date night. Forrest and I went and had fun night out! And of course they had child care, which was awesome, cause it gave us an opportunity to spend alone time with other mommy and daddies :)! They had a yummy dinner donated from Olive Garden, played some funny games inspired from the show Minute to Win it, had a couple talk about marriage based off of the book Love and Respect and then had soooo many to die for homemade desserts!! We had a fun night!

My love hunk! 

6 months pregnant with my Florida sistas!












  Valentines Day came and Camylle was so excited to go to school. All morning she kept saying "Happy Valentines Day" :)!

All dressed in purple for Valentines Day at school! 

   After I picked up Camylle from school, I let her open all her Valentine cards from her friends. She was so excited and being really funny about it! Luckily, I recorded her so you all get to hear how funny she was being. My favorite was when she kept saying "Whaaaaaaat???!!". Silly girl!
              (This video is taking forever to load so if it's still not showing up then just come back and check it in another day. I'll try to get it figured out cause it's really cute!)





A Valentine balloon from Mommy :). 

Opening all her Valentines from school. 

Daddy came home and loved his jumbo card and gifts! 

Camylle loved her card from Daddy :). 



My Valentine goodies from Forrest and Camylle! Cordial cherries and paydays are my weakness, haha!!

Super delish valentine pasta with kale! Yum!

   The day after Valentines, Chick-fil-A had a Father & Daughter date night! We live right across the street from Chick-fil-A so they of course had to go! Forrest said they set it up really cute (well he didn't say cute but I'm sure that's what he really wanted to say, haha)! They had red table clothes with a little printed menu, chocolate covered strawberries and flowers for the kids. How adorable is that!?! They had a great night out and ever since that night, every time we drive passed Chick-fil-A, Camylle says "Camylle and Daddy goed  Chick-fi-A and Mommy flower"!  She came home and gave me the flowers *tear*!! I wish so bad I could have crept around their date night and photographed it, haha! Here's a little picture of them on their date :).

It was also an exciting night because Camylle actually ate a chicken nugget!! This little carbatarian hasn't eaten meat in 2 years!!!! 





















    We love and miss you all so much and send tons of Valentine hugs and kisses your way! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment