Monday, February 11, 2013

Mardi Gras Weekend

Hey Everyone! It's been a couple weeks since our last blog. Forrest is still doing good in school, Camylle is her silly little self, I am well and "Baby Sister" is healthy and growing! I had a doctors visit this last week and they went over the ultrasound results. She is very healthy, strong heart beat and everything seems to be going well! They did tell me that she is right on schedule with her due date, May 29th, and that she is in the 25 percentile. This is great news because it means she may be smaller than Camylle at birth, which could lead to an easier delivery :)! I'm holding on to that hope and staying positive!!

We had a fun and eventful weekend with all the Mardi Gras celebrations! Friday night we went to the Destin Commons mall, where they had bands, crafts, food, a night parade and fireworks! We had such a fun time! When we first got there, we saw a group of kids dancing and Camylle jumped right and started breaking it down like she knew what was up!  The moves she was busting out were hilarious!

I recorded some of her dance moves on my phone. The pixels are pretty bad, so I hope you are able to see the videos! The first one cracks me up cause mid dance she decides her coat is holding her back so she gives it to some random lady! Haha she's our fearless little dancing queen :)! And in the second one, it kinda looks like she knows the choreography!





Here are some highlight pictures from the weekend! Prepare to be overloaded with pictures ;)!

Making a little shaker for the parade!

She ran straight up to the alligator to give him hugs :D!


Watching the night parade with Ivan.




Enjoying the parade with her friends: Ivan and Addy :).


Saturday, we went to the Destin Harbor Walk and enjoyed all their festivities! We got there just in time for the parade. Camylle got loaded up with tons of beads and moon pies :)! After the parade we ate some seafood at AJ's and then walked around the board walk. Camylle was a little trooper the whole weekend and we all had a great time as a family! I can't wait till Baby Sister gets here because I know Camylle would have loved to hold her hand and show her all the fun stuff going on! I know she's going to be the best big sister!

Let the parade begin!


It's princess Tiana!


Our little daredevil wanted to get in one sooo bad!!!
Hey Everyone! Wish you were here!!


Cheesin' with all her BEADS!


Enjoying the famous Moon Pie that we got at the parade!

He was pretty excited about his Crawfish bowl!

Camylle and I weren't so sure about it......


She was scared of the crawfish, haha!

My two Loves :).

Haha I think Camylle makes a good Popeye!


I'm not sure what kind of fish it was but it was big!!

Camylle made a mardi gras mask :).



Fam Bam pic!

I hope you enjoyed all our pics from the weekend!! Stayed tuned
 for next week's blog!
 We love and miss you all! 




No comments:

Post a Comment