Thursday, January 17, 2013

Baby News & Army Orders!

   I'm bursting with excitement, so I have to address baby news first! We are having a GIRL!!!!! Another GIRL!!!! Yay! I'm so happy that Camylle will have a sister close in age and I know they will be the best of friends! I love both my sisters and couldn't imagine not having them in my life and I'm just so happy that Camylle will be able to experience a sister bond! I had my ultrasound on Tuesday, while Camylle was at school, and it went wonderful. Her heart beat is healthy and she is growing right on target. I had the technician put the gender reveal pic in an envelope and seal it up so we could open it as a family when Forrest got home.

We gave Camylle the honor of opening the card.




"Mamma look!"
It's a GIRL!!!

Our sweet baby girl. Looks like she might also get Forrest's bubble nose :)!
She looked straight at us and gave a big "Hey Mom!!".  It made me feel so happy like she was excited to see me!


   In other news, we got our orders!!! Finally! We are going to Fort Polk, Louisiana. Yep, you heard right, Louisiana. Humm....well that wasn't one of our top 12 list!!! In fact it wouldn't have been in the list ever! I'm not gonna lie, I may have cried a little bit once I read it....ok so I cried like a little baby, haha! It takes time to adjust to any big change in one's life and this little bit of information is definitely something I needed time to accept.

Yep, I suppose I'll have to get used to this!

   I'm blessed to have amazing people in my life and as usual they gave me words of wisdom and encouragement: "That's the army life or the blessed hand of God. I tend to believe the latter and look forward to see what God has in store. Love you all so much", "God must have big plans for you", "Searching for houses is always fun! You get to dream about living in them and decorating them!", "It is listed as the 'Best Hometown in the Army'!! The town is FULL of historic places and so much history!!! Sounds like a wonderful place to be!! You will be right on the Texas border!!!", "God has a plan and will provide wonderful relationships for you", "So cool! I'm definitely coming to visit so we can go gator hunting! (my brother Nathan, haha)". So after my boo hoos of not going anywhere up North and accepting that my winter clothes will once again stay in a box.....I decided it is what it is and really it's what you make it wherever you go and by golly I'm gonna make this next place memorable just like we did in AK, TX and FL!

   So that's the latest and the greatest of news in the Hull house! Oh and a big praise report because Forrest just passed his last major test in the course and so the rest of training should be a breeze! His graduation date is March 15th and it will be here before we know it! We don't have to report to Fort Polk till May 10th so we will have a good chunk of time to travel and visit with family and friends!

   I still can't believe I'm having another baby girl and that she will be born in Louisiana! God sure does have a sense of humor! 


Love Always~~ Krista








No comments:

Post a Comment